BlackRock Infrastructure Investment Analyst
BlackRock has an opportunity for a qualified candidate to join the Latin America Infrastructure Investment Group as an Analyst based in Mexico City.
BlackRock Infrastructure is a fast-growing business unit within BlackRock’s Alternatives Business offering primarily institutional clients access to Equity and Debt Infrastructure investments. Today, BlackRock’s Real Assets business manages 630 assets with more than 850 clients worldwide. This is made possible by having global reach and local expertise with more than 390 employees across 16 countries speaking 30+ languages. Since 2016, BlackRock has more than doubled its annual gross fundraising from $4 billion to $8.4 billion in 2018 and significantly increased in size from $30-$50 billion AUM.
• Financial modeling: running and developing three-statement financial models
• Deal assessment and execution: conduct due diligence, financial review, risk assessment, preparation of materials for investment committee, among others
• Industry and market research: including research on potential investments, policy, competitors, technology, comparable transactions, etc.
• Portfolio monitoring: assist in the monitoring of investments in the portfolio
• Asset management: includes follow up activities, financial and operational analysis and reporting to assure that the Fund’s objectives are met
• Team player: responsible for developing and maintaining close relationships with other areas within the Company
• Highly proficient with demonstrable financial modeling and evaluation skills
• Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively prepare presentations, memos and other documents in a clear and concise manner
• Able to manage workload effectively and deliver quality work on schedule
• A keen interest in infrastructure investment
• Enthusiasm and commitment to working in a friendly, entrepreneurial, team environment
• Demonstrated research, analytical, and presentation-drafting skills
• English and Spanish fluency is required
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, economics, actuarial sciences, BA/accounting, mathematics/statistics, or a related field; strong academic background
• +1-2 years of experience in Project Finance / Infrastructure / Investment Banking / Private Equity
• Possess a strong analytical background and solid quantitative skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Contact: Please send your resume to Adriana Villaseñor firstname.lastname@example.org
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.