Eventos y Cursos
- Eventos Exclusivos para Socios
- Eventos próximos de AMEXCAP
- Eventos de terceros
- Eventos realizados
- Cursos y programas sobre Capital Privado
- Videos sobre Capital Privado
Hora: 8:00 hrs
Lugar: The Pearl, San Francisco, California
Mexico VC Day showcases Mexico as an attractive destination for Venture Capital investment to foster innovation and entrepreneurship and also connects high level VC industry players, such as: General Partners, Entrepreneurs, Institutional Investors and specialized advisory firms from Mexico and the United States to boost investments and collaborations between both countries.
This 6th consecutive edition of AMEXCAP´s flagship VC event will feature:
- Mexico´s Macroeconomic Overview
- Investment panels, where Mexican and US-based LPs will share their experiences in the Mexican VC industry, as well as GP Co-Investment panels.
- Discussions with industry experts regarding business opportunities and hot sectors of Venture Capital investments in Mexico.
- The latest tech trends in the Mexican Ecosystem, such as: Immersive realities: augmented reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR).
- Mexico´s most outstanding success stories from VC-backed entrepreneurs who have been able to scale up their companies and grow internationally, supported by GP´s expertise.
In this occasion, AMEXCAP is proud to partner with ProMexico, Consulate General of Mexico in San Francisco and Global SF/ Lain SF, to join forces in catalyzing business, trade and economic development between Mexico and the US.