passenger install apache2 module 警告 5

passenger install apache2 module 警告 5

Why does a flight from Melbourne to Cape Town need to go via Doha? By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. i tried both ways, both didn't work. into your Apache configuration file.

Administration, debugging and troubleshooting, select "Other / OS independent (generic installation method)", Not familiar with Passenger, or looking to run Passenger in a development environment instead?

Thanks! In /usr/local/ I had ruby1.9.2-p0 installed (which was the version I wanted to use) but in /usr/ i had ruby1.8.7 installed. The Apache 2 module will be installed for you. doesn't the apache2.conf include the httpd.conf? However, sudo resets all environment variables to a default value, dictated by sudo. They recommended typing out the path to the gem. 3918 1 190.1 MB 0.1 MB /usr/sbin/apache2 Configuring Passenger for Apache works as follows: During the Passenger installation process, Apache is setup to load the Passenger Apache module. When I execute gem install passenger --version 4.0.8 that works, but then the next command it says to execute passenger-install-apache2-module fails with the following error. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and

did you follow any tutorial? I used passenger.load.

Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. As a rule, when you're an RVM user, always use rvmsudo instead of sudo. Has anyone tested the effect of allowing cantrips to be repeatedly cast between battles? allen@dev2 % passenger-install-apache2-module ~ Welcome to the Phusion Passenger Apache 2 module installer, v5.0.8. In addition, if you installed Passenger using a Ruby interpreter that was installed through RVM, then you must use rvmsudo instead of sudo. What would you like to do? what could be done?

Star 1 Fork 1 Code Revisions 1 Stars 0 Forks 1. You, the administrator, configure Passenger by adding Passenger-specific configuration options to the Apache configuration file.

If Passenger was installed to a location that is not in the default sudo PATH value, then sudo will not be able to find the Passenger commands. You can use any compatible version of Ruby, and any gemset you like, via RVM, and possibly also RBENV. … To install Apache 2 development headers: When I access the server I see all the files and directories in the public folder of my app but the app itself does not get started. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. This installer will guide you through the entire installation process. rev 2020.11.13.38000, Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Programming & related technical career opportunities, Recruit tech talent & build your employer brand, Reach developers & technologists worldwide, passenger-install-apache2-module command fails, https://github.com/projecthydra-labs/hydradam/wiki/Installation:-Apache-&-Passenger. Doesn't the 22nd amendment prevent Donald Trump from running for president again in 2024?

ワンピース 海軍 干支 24, Character Creator 3 値段 22, ステージ 看板 作り方 4, そばかす 遺伝 子供 18, 結 漢字 成り立ち 12, 米国株 安い 銘柄 16, ドラクエ11 レベル上げ 70まで 5, バンドリ 左利き キャラ 7, エミーグランデ 糸 端 5, 量子力学 引き寄せ 高橋 51, 望月歩 天才 てれび くん 18, Line Pay フォートナイト 12, 佐藤亜美菜 18位 スピーチ 5, 副業 放置 稼げる 20, ドラクエウォーク 課金方法 プリペイドカード 27, 失恋 無気力 症候群 17, タイバーツ 旧紙幣 価値 11, シス カンパニー 所属 タレント 5, 菅田 将暉 小松菜 奈 イチャイチャ 5, 斉藤壮馬 ギター 種類 4, 三菱ufj信託銀行 Cm 俳優 4, As If 文頭 7, ラプラスの魔女 映画 フル 35, 仁王2 姿写し 一覧 21, フェルトポーチ 作り方 子供 4, 小林涼子 スカッと ジャパン 6, Smile Twenty Twenty 予約 5, 中村倫也 中 目黒 19, ゲットアウト 映画 無料 7, 御伽草子 桃太郎 原文 36, ホッケー 高校 強豪 4, マレーシア 求人 日本語のみ 4, 好酸球 下げる 漢方 43, 波瑠 ドラマ 2019 7, トンボ 黒 黄 7, 祈り 神と仏と サンテレビ 8, キャラパキ 発掘恐竜 応募 9, フンボルトペンギン 日本 海外の反応 11, 研究学園駅 駐輪場 無料 7, 大野雄大 プロスピ 2020 30, Lain 各話 解説 9,