- Este evento ha pasado.
BONDS & LOANS Latin America & Caribbean conference
November 30, 2021 @ 8:00 am – December 1, 2021 @ 10:00 pm
We are proud to announce that we are a Supporting Partner at the world’s leading pan-Latin American & Caribbean debt event.
𝟓𝟎+ 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 | 𝟐𝟓𝟎+ 𝐒𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧, 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 & 𝐅𝐈 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 | 𝟗𝟑% 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 | 𝟖𝟎+ 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 & 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
The world’s leading pan-Latin American & Caribbean debt event will bring together senior decision-makers from key sovereigns, corporates, investors, bankers and regulators. This unique pan-regional gathering will provide unparalleled face-to-face networking opportunities; 6-12 month macro outlooks for the capital markets community; define and analyse the roadmap for raising local capital in 2022; and connect recent issuers and corporates with multi-LatAm & Caribbean FIs, governments and international players.
Featuring over 50 expert speakers and connecting over 300 of the most senior borrowers, investors, bankers, policy makers and market practitioners from across LatAm & the Caribbean; the event remains a “must attend” for leading CEOs, CFOs and Treasurers.
> Download the event brochure here to view the latest agenda, speakers and companies that participate.
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
Network with the most senior attendees from the Latin America & Caribbean finance space, in-person
- Save time and money by meeting with all of your clients under one roof
- Meet international senior executives from Latin America, North America and the Caribbean
- Arrange an unlimited number of 1-2-1 meetings prior to the conference via the Bonds & Loans networking platform: meet Coca Cola Femsa, Suzano, Ministry of Finance, Republic of Chile, Tecnoglass, Northland Power & more
- 82% of attendees are director-level or above
Hear first-hand from over 50 elite speakers
- Key decision-makers from the Latin American & Caribbean capital markets will share their plans, strategies and outlooks for 2022
- Learn from international and local investors as they come together with Latin American and Caribbean issuers to define and analyse the roadmap for raising local capital in 2022
- Gain a 6-12 month macro outlook for sovereigns, corporates and financial institutions across Latin America and Caribbean
Do business with the most active issuers and borrowers
- 40% of attendees represented by sovereign, corporate & FI borrowers
- Promote your business to the region’s most senior decision-makers
- Share/learn from regional players navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and hear their plans for the next year
As a Supporting Partner, we have managed to secure a 20% discount for our contacts.
To register as a delegate and take advantage of our discount please register online here or contact Andrew Stark on Andrew.Stark@GFCMediaGroup.com and quote our unique code: AMEX20
For more information about the event, please contact Jessica Wheater.